View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 03:55 PM   #48
tk102
Well past expiration date

Current Game: Dragon Age: Origins
Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jediphile
What you conveniently neglect to mention here[, Darth333,] - referring to a PM not posted to the board and reffered to without my consent, I might add... Is it permissible to mention things from PMs openly on the board, as you do here?
Jediphile, you were the one who brought it up the topic of PMs... and Darth333 even implied that she wasn't sure which one you were referring to with her edit... please review:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth333
Quote:
Ah, now you put your foot in it. You know full well that I posted to several PMs to both Darth333 and tk102 on this very matter.
In short, you're just plain wrong. I DID use the PM system. That especially Darth333 preferred to just ignore me is a big part of the problem here. And yes, those PMs can be produced to prove this.
I answered very politely to your initial PM that was already, and that was our first "personal" contact to the best of my knowledge, treating me as a nazi and saying that my title was fitting....
edit: if you are talking about the PM you sent me today, you had already posted the present thread ( which is a copy of what was in my mailbox ) when I saw the PM.
The vitriol described in a first contact like this cannot bode well for future relations and dooms any chance of constructively addressing the problem.

Quote:
That's the point here: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Who does watch the watchers? I'm frequently left with the impression that nobody does
But that's a recursive question Jediphile. Eventually you end up with the answer "nobody" or "everybody" or "God" or something equally nonconstructive.

I feel like this thread has stalled on rehashing old issues and confusing them with current ones. Would you like to make any further constructive criticisms or shall I close this thread?

tk102 is offline   you may: