View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 08:57 PM   #63
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
I’m not a member of many forums (four actually) so I may be an n00b for asking, but how many forums would allow a thread like this?

My opinion is by just allowing this thread to exists and remain open this long proves to me that the moderators and the administrators’ fairness and open-mindedness more than any mere words could do.

Do they allow other moderators to get away with a few things the average user does not get away with? Probably, after all, they do know each other, they have a working relationship and they would give that person the benefit of the doubt to their remarks being an attempt a humor. After all, they are human and that is human nature.

I saw Rogue Nine’s comments and my personal opinion is that it was funny. Of course, that is a matter of taste. I also felt it lightened the mood, which that thread sorely needed at the time.

As to deleting post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum rules and guidelines
The staff reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason deemed necessary.
By posting here we accept that our post might be removed or altered. If we don’t maybe we should not post here. I am not saying you should not post Jediphile, I am saying you should be held to the same standard as the rest of us users.

mimartin is offline   you may: