View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 01:33 AM   #15
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatjoshini
You misunderstood my thread. Nude mods aren't the only ones that are banned. Any mod that is politically incorrect will most likely be banned. This needs to change.
What other sort of 'politically incorrect' mods do you think should be allowed? Ones that promote violence against specific racial groups? Ones that ridicule different ethnicities? How about mods about religious intolerance? Am I on the right track here?

Quote:
The other countries of this world of ours aren't half as politically correct as the US
On the Internet?

Quote:
No, dammit, I just want answers. This entirely stems from all the crap I have to deal with working at a toy store. I can get fired for being politically incorrect and telling a customer how stupid he/she is for asking if they can buy a good socket wrench at a toy store.
I'm sorry you have to deal with customers like that, but I fail to see how telling a customer off for not using common sense correlates to naked Bastila mods.

Quote:
If little kid peeks onto an adult topic or website, how is it that it becomes the website owner's or thread creator's responsibility? The kid made a conscious decision to view what he/she viewed. As long as the topic title or website description on a search engine gives you a pretty good idea that the following topic/website is adult oriented then they should be allowed.
Lucasforums.com is not an adult website, nor do we purport ourselves to be. We are a privately-owned website for the purpose of providing a community for fans of LucasArts products. Since we are privately-owned, it is our prerogative to choose what is and what isn't allowed on our website. This is not the United States; this is not a democracy. We choose not to allow game modifications that are, to use your own term, 'politically incorrect' in nature because that is not within our vision for this website.

If you really want your naked Bastila mods or whatever other politically incorrect mods, I'm quite sure they're out there for you to find. The Internet is a really big place, after all. But I can guarantee that you will never find anything of that nature being condoned on this website.

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: