(from the late developer Troika) has been patched by fans up to v5.4. You can grab the patch here
The changes made are as follows:
- Repaired braid perception powerup and Yukie and VV dialogue issues.
- Restored third person melee and included alternate files in tools.
- Corrected minor dialogue and map details and two item descriptions.
- Swapped tape messages at Grout's Mansion and fixed clipping ghoul.
- Restored Toreador humanity xp bonus and burning Tzimisce creations.
- Added many expressions towards Nosferatu and adjusted some others.
- Fixed missing Patty quest update and a possible Boris and Dema bug.
- Repaired warehouse bum leaving and Romero fun sound playing again.
- Fixed Dane crane switch directions and removed Venture window taxi.
- Removed Misti freebie for Nosferatu and added a Sweeper reference.
- Changed sound for dead body container and some npctemplate genders.
- Added short-time bar replacement for Venus in case you killed her.
- Made Glaze monitor turn off earlier and fixed Zhao death reference.
- Moved Kamikaze Zen vent exit into a back alley to make more sense.
- Corrected wrong observatory manhole sound and many bad drop sounds.
- Placed females at the Blood Hunt and restored Heather clothes fix.
- Corrected a TBO sign typo and male Tremere model, thanks to MooCHa.
- Fixed Prodigy history not being available and Dane computer issue.
- Corrected contradiction of Wong Ho newscaster and newspaper report.
- Fixed Pestilence for bosses and visible taxi TV icon and triggers.
- Restored netcafe headrunner sequence and a Giovanni guard sentence.
- Corrected Skelter/Patty issues and removed wrong gestures of Jack.
- Restored unused Daniel Ash - Come Alive song into the Empire hotel.
- Added TV sound to Nosferatu haven and made Sweeper defend himself.