Thread: New Direction
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 09:09 PM   #1
Darca Lar
Forumite

Current Game: Dragon Age Origins
New Direction

I recently purchased Mass Effect and played through for awhile and then thought about the KOTOR series. And I realized the depth and originality in Mass Effect's story is awesome, while K1 and 2 have about the same setup: K1 youre on the run from the Sith after they attacked your ship; K2 you're on the run from the Sith after they attacked Peragus. After that you go on the path of the force and save the Galaxy. The only real difference is who made the two games.

What I'm trying to say is that IF K3 is made, there shouldn't be running from the Sith right from the get go. Why not go more in depth like a settler from Corellia who searches for treasure and ends up finding more than what he expected. Or a veteran Republic soldier who gets left behind on the battlefield and stumbles upon a Jedi and Sith in combat. Th Jedi almost dies but the untapped power in the PC bursts for moment out of instinct and saves the Jedi. What do you guys think?

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow, a mystery. Today is a gift...that is why it is called the present.
Darca Lar is offline   you may: quote & reply,