Thread: New Direction
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 07:18 AM   #20
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Current Game: NCAA Football 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyariot View Post
Eh, I thought it was a better movie than ATC actually, (though of the prequels, RTS always wins ) and that it wouldn't have been as good if it had started right in the middle of a battle we knew nothing about. The beginning set it up fairly well, and most of the audience knew what was going on when the guns started blazing-about 10 minutes later.
It was a decent movie in my eyes, definately not as bad as many people make it out to be. And yes, Revenge of the Sith will always be top movie when it comes to the prequels . Many reviewers rate it better than Return of the Jedi (even a New Hope, too), but that's for another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyariot
I wouldn't really call fighting the core of the game, but it is essential. Of course, the story is way more important. As for Revan and the Exile hunting down the Sith... great idea, but how would it work in terms of game mechanics? Especially considering this is an RPG series, and will probably stay that way in the next one.
If there's a next one. Fighting isn't the core of an RPG (at least not this one); it's definately the story.

Da_Man_2423 is offline   you may: quote & reply,