View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 12:40 AM   #154
True_Avery
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M@RS View Post
1. The pastor wasn't telling us anything, we're a small church and everyone watched, I watched the person's leg grow, it truly was a miracle...if I had film you'd just say, special effects anyone can do it...
Says you. You got no proof. No evidence. There is 0 science to suggest that it is possible.

It is impossible. You cannot make someones leg grow simply by hoping. You are in denial and have decided to believe anything your pastor tells you to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M@RS
2. I watched it happen multiple times
And I saw some unicorns today. Prove me wrong.

Quote:
3. I do disagree sometimes what DAD says...
What a surprise.

Quote:
4. I studied mythology and other religions...those Gods are cruel...
Your god destroys cities, kills people, and send nonbelieves to hell. That is about as cruel as it gets, kid.

Quote:
5. It's not convenient it's a good arguement
You have no argument. You have what you believe, but zero to back it up. Sorry, but imagination doesn't make a good argument.

Quote:
6. That's not a real picture, 3D Rendering is easy, I do it all of the time Yes I know you can see a brain with certain machines, but to the naked eye you can't...
Are you kidding me? You don't believe the brain exists?

What the hell do you think is in your body? Light? Cut yourself and see if you bleed. Vomit and see what you ate come out with stomach acid. Jump off a building and feel your bones break. You have organs. You have bones. You have blood. You have a brain.

To deny that is to show ignorance on an absolutely astonishing level.

Go crack your head open and look in a mirror. I can 100% assure you a brain will be there. It is a -fact- that can be proven by that simple action.

Your god, however, cannot be proven so easily. You are comparing a brain to god. A skull can be broken open and a brain can be looked at physically.

Can the same be said for your god? Oh wait, he is invisible. I forgot. I'll just go hang out with my invisible unicorn now.

By the way, here is a real human brain for you:
http://www.smokingisjuststupid.com/brain1.jpg
http://resim.urlax.net/image.aspx/Li...JxPLNiRqnA.jpg

Your turn

Oh, still disagree? Go tell that to everybody with brain trauma and brain tumors you selfish child.

Quote:
7. Yes death is hard to come to terms with, everyone's scared, but I knew a lady who was coming to church who died, when we went to see her, she encouraged death, she knew it wasn't the end, it was the beginning of a happy eternity
What does that prove? You are going to take the words of an old lady as proof to everything you believe? That is just as bad as taking everything your pastor says as fact.

How do you know she wasn't just scared of death and made the eternity illusion up to make herself, and you feel better? Letting go is very hard, but the thought that you will see them again is very easy to face.

Quote:
I did not lie, I'm a christian I don't lie, I just said things that weren't relevant that's all...
I laughed. Hard.

Quote:
8. The people who don't get saved burn, but if you get save, (IE: God forgive me for what I've done) you go to heaven, there are a few more rules, but if you meet at least this one, I'll see you in heaven
Again, sounds like Hitler. Do what he says, or off to the death camps with you. A selfish, cruel dictator that demands obedience.

According to your lore, I am going to hell. I am going to burn because of what I was born as. Which means, god set me up from birth to burn in hell from the beginning. That is a sick, twisted thing to do and anybody that follows that logic is just as sick and twisted.
True_Avery is offline   you may: quote & reply,