View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 06:56 AM   #33
M0rd3n
Lurker

First of all let me say hello to everyone. This is my first post on these boards and it somehow doesn't feel right to get right to business. I'm fairly new to LucasArts' SMUSH conversion and I've been playing around a bit, but the results left much to be desired.

So why am I posting in here? Just recently I wanted to convert the cutscene sequences from Outlaws. I can extract the sound just fine, but I'm a bit lost when it comes to video. Is there a way of extracting the frames, much like what what discussed here? I tried using the Grisp tool, but it gives me a "wrong header" message.

I would really appriciate any help. I don't really know how these things work. I figured I had to start learning somewhere and this seems like a perfect place to get the right information.

Thanks

Edit: I did some research and it seems that Outlaws animations can be extracted with Scumm Revisited tool. I gave it a try using ScummRev 5 [unsupported] but it's pretty buggy and weird. Any suggestions from you guys? Someone has to have more experience in that matter.

Last edited by M0rd3n; 07-04-2008 at 12:19 PM. Reason: *** Update ***
M0rd3n is offline   you may: quote & reply,