View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 05:22 PM   #61
TheDestroyer99
Rookie

Force Heal change:
Okay, really, is force heal movie like? I mean come on! If "force heal" was canon then Dara, that jedi apprentice from one of the star wars books would have survived the battle she died in. Sorry, not realistic.

The change:
Force heal would become a "passive" ability.

Force Heal LVL 1: Force user heals 1 point of health every 5 seconds, meditating bumps this to 2 points every 5 seconds.
From 1 hp to 100 hp takes 8.25 minutes w/o meditation.
From 1 hp to 100 hp takes 4.125 minutes w/ meditation.

Force Heal LVL 2: Force user heals 1 point of health every 4 seconds, meditating bumps this up to 3 points every 5 seconds.
From 1 hp to 100 hp takes 6.6 minutes w/o meditation.
From 1 hp to 100 hp takes 2.75 minutes w/ meditation.

Force Heal LVL 3: Force user heals 1 point of health every 3 seconds, meditating bumps this up to 3 points every 4 seconds.
From 1 hp to 100 hp takes 4.95 minutes w/o meditation.
From 1 hp to 100 hp takes 2.2 minutes w/ meditation.

And to even it out for mercs:
Once applied bacta takes time to work (and only works on wounds taken at the time, a coding nightmare no doubt).

Once applied:
Bacta lvl 1: User is healed 3 points of health every 5 seconds. No meditation allowed :P.
Bacta lvl 2: User is healed 4 points of health every 5 seconds. No meditation allowed.
At lvl 1 1 hp to 100 hp takes 2.75 minutes.
At lvl 2 1 hp to 100 hp takes 2.06 minutes.

Maybe the Jedi's heal can be turn offable and uses 1 force point per heal rate set (heal rate set is like 1 hp per 5 seconds, that would be 1 force every 5 seconds. 3 hp for 4 seconds would be a set of 4 seconds, 1 force per 4 seconds)

Forgive me for math mistakes, I'm typing this while I have to go. Suggestions to this? Comments?

TheDestroyer, founder of the New Masters Of Order.
TheDestroyer99 is offline   you may: quote & reply,