View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 04:20 PM   #67
The Unbeholden
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDestroyer99 View Post
Force Heal change:
Okay, really, is force heal movie like? I mean come on! If "force heal" was canon then Dara, that jedi apprentice from one of the star wars books would have survived the battle she died in. Sorry, not realistic.

The change:
Force heal would become a "passive" ability.

Force Heal LVL 1: Force user heals 1 point of health every 5 seconds, meditating bumps this to 2 points every 5 seconds.
From 1 hp to 100 hp takes 8.25 minutes w/o meditation.
From 1 hp to 100 hp takes 4.125 minutes w/ meditation.

Force Heal LVL 2: Force user heals 1 point of health every 4 seconds, meditating bumps this up to 3 points every 5 seconds.
From 1 hp to 100 hp takes 6.6 minutes w/o meditation.
From 1 hp to 100 hp takes 2.75 minutes w/ meditation.

Force Heal LVL 3: Force user heals 1 point of health every 3 seconds, meditating bumps this up to 3 points every 4 seconds.
From 1 hp to 100 hp takes 4.95 minutes w/o meditation.
From 1 hp to 100 hp takes 2.2 minutes w/ meditation.

And to even it out for mercs:
Once applied bacta takes time to work (and only works on wounds taken at the time, a coding nightmare no doubt).

Once applied:
Bacta lvl 1: User is healed 3 points of health every 5 seconds. No meditation allowed :P.
Bacta lvl 2: User is healed 4 points of health every 5 seconds. No meditation allowed.
At lvl 1 1 hp to 100 hp takes 2.75 minutes.
At lvl 2 1 hp to 100 hp takes 2.06 minutes.
The heal suggestion is tops.

as for Force rage, increases saber attack speed and saber damage. if you run into someone it knocks them down.

I reckon force protection, damage goes to force points instead of health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahn D'halaine View Post
Remove the medpacks then... I mean, we've discussed buyable shields, bacta canisters and droppable medpacks so why should there be stuff lying around the map?
Finally, we can make maps clean. If this idea comes in fruition i will kiss you all

instead of picking up shields make them buyable for mercenaries

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!
The Unbeholden is offline   you may: quote & reply,