View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 12:43 AM   #96
DarthVandar205

Quote:
For the Vista fix, there should have only been 1 file in the zip file, which was the .dll file. The one with the ini? I have no idea what that's about.
It keeps saying I cant extract/open the .dll file when I try to use 7zip to put it in the KOTOR2 folder.

Quote:
Are you running any mods, or have you modified the executable file or the .ini at all? Sometimes people may have trouble when they patch the game to make it run in widescreen. I had that problem at one stage.
I dont have any mods and the only changes I made to the executable was I tried it in compatibility mode and tried to run it as an administrator. I did patch the game to the 1.0b patch but I dont play it in widescreen.

Quote:
KoToR 2 on my computer also tells me that my graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirements. This is the for the poster above you as well. I'm running a HD3870, so it's more than capable of running the game. I don't know much about that at this point, but I'm currently in contact with ATI trying to fix the problem.
My game says both the memory and the video card dont meet the requirements.
DarthVandar205 is offline   you may: quote & reply,