View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 08:33 PM   #39
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcesious View Post
The thing about Lucasforums I like is that it's full of friendly people. But also a few less than great people...
You'll find that which ever forum you go on, and anywhere in life.

Quote:
The thing I don't like is that it has gotten pretty strict lately... I know, I know... The PG-13 rule... Honestly, I'm getting tired of that rule,
Well, its here to stay, and rightly given this is a SW forums - So you'll have to like it and lump it - besides if posting age was to be upped, it would be to 16 or 18 - which would mean you weren't allowed to post

Quote:
and the 'liveliness' of debates seems to have degenerated.
There was a time, when quite a few people thought Kavars, was going to split the community, and still think that Kavars, produces bad blood in our little KotOR world, as such I think most of us are quite releveaved for the current 'lull' in debates.

Quote:
The new features have been great, but I'm just getting a little... I dunno... Tired of this place. :/
You are of course free to do whatever you want with regards where you go, I think sometimes a little time off can be helpful to refresh.

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,