View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #2
blueskirt
Lurker

Great minds think alike, I am also planning to message Thunderpeel a bucketload of additions to both his Last Crusade and Fate of Atlantis guides, including a pointlist for FOA. I did that years ago but didn't get any reply, Zaarin told me the problem is every emails address ending with @mixnmojo.com, including Indyguide@mixnmojo.com, don't work anymore since the 2004 server crash or something, and that I would have more chances contacting him through the forum instead of his @mixnmojo email addresses. So I spend the last month digging more stuff from the games, both for the Secret History and Thunderpeel's Guides. I'll sent him this stuff in a couple days, probably. If you didn't get any reply it could be because you sent it to those bogus email addresses.

I want to verify one thing if you can help me: Your pointlist say you get 7 IQ points to activate jail robot while Fritz is unconscious and I have another pointlist saying you get 7 IQ points for beating Fritz in a fight, which pointlist is correct? Because if you don't get points for beating Fritz, that would mean the maximum Current score you can achieve is:
Team: 628 points
Wits: 634 points
Fists: 617 points
Instead of 635, 641 and 624 points.
blueskirt is offline   you may: quote & reply,