View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 11:59 AM   #43
AlfredJ
Rookie

Hi guys, I have been lurking on Mixnmojo for a number of years now, and I thought it would be time to post. I just started playing AVS, and I have to say, I'm a bit dissapointed. I would have been more impressed if Telltale Games hadn't happened in the meantime. The writing just isn't up to par with the Sam & Max-games (I'm not really a fan of the Strong Bad-games, so I won't comment on those). The game looks and feels amazing, if only they had some of the great writers of the Telltale Team... It's not a bad game, and I'm enjoying myself, and I love the 90s-feel it all has, but I can't stop thinking it could have been so, so much better.

However, I did find something nice which I think isn't mentioned anywhere yet. When you look at the journal of the baroness in the library, Mona says something like "Visit Von Kiefer - Period - Com". The site really exists, so, there you go: www.vonkiefer.com

The site doesn't seem to work that well yet, I can't seem to turn the page, but I thought you guys would like to know.

EDIT: Ah, I see it's already mentioned on the Pumpkin Post. Never mind me!
AlfredJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,