View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 09:24 AM   #83
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan View Post
i mean the same thing. *cough* yes.
but thats nothing compared to the visual assault you get a beach/pool!
the worst thing is when you're sitting there, staring blankly at a wall thinking of something. then you realize you're staring directly at a girl with 2% of clothing on. so you look away and you can practically taste the looks people are giving you... "perv."
trust me, its happened more than once.
so the next time you hang around a body of water, think of the poor christian guy and cover up!
How embarrasing! How em-barrassing.

Quote:
can you give me the link for that mod?
I will as soon as I figure out which one it is! (My override folder is stuffed!)

Edt: Found the link! Here it is. Brotherhood of Shadow I'll try to get a screenshot up ASAP.

Quote:
*gasp!* you dont talk to jolee?? some of that stuff is the best dialogue in the game!
Hey, I don't talk to anyone anymore! Not even myself!

Quote:
bastila would hit jolee. hard.
Care to try for 'through the wall'?

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.

Last edited by Endorenna; 12-02-2008 at 12:31 PM.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,