View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 04:55 AM   #2
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Yuthura View Post
There is almost no means for me to use the lightsaber at all and lightning alone simply doesn't inflict enough damage to even get to the 1/3 health checkpoint save.
It sounds like you're doing this on either the Xbox 360, or the PS3 (it always helps to include what game console you're talking about so people will know how or if they can help you). Lightning based attacks are the way to do it, so you're correct there. Well, I've beaten it on Sith Master difficulty (twice now actually) so I'm here to tell you how I beat him.

Here is how you need to change your strategy - of course you should have focused on your lightning power and max it out before you take on the Jedi Master. If you need to, go back and complete the TIE Factory and Raxus Prime levels again to get more experience points and make your PC stronger.

Make sure you lock on the character and keep it that way. It does help in a situation like this to change your options where instead of holding the lock on button, you just have to toggle it and when you want to release the lock on the character, hit the button again so you don't have to worry about it so much and focus more on your opponent.

If you haven't mastered this part yet, learn to get comfortable with using your dash button when you're locked on a character. You will make quick moves to avoid them, which is very important when facing Kazden. Once you get familiar with the move, make sure he charges at you and hit him with lightning. Once you deplete it and you're waiting for your Force meter to recharge, dodge him by backing up and using the dash button and repeat. As soon as he goes to make the Junk Titan, release the lock and then take on the Titan.

Remember the key to taking out opponents in a game such as this is figuring out the patterns they use and use them to "your" advantage.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,