View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 11:19 AM   #4
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Yuthura View Post
Thanks for the 'lock on' advice. I never really knew you could do that...
That is why it is important when playing a game not to get too comfortable with your favorite things that work for you early. Exploring your options and moves really helps you figure out what you can accomplish.

The lock-on ability really does help against some opponents, especially in a one-on-one situation. Kazden Paratus is one of them. Others bosses would be Shadow Guards, Proxy's Darth Maul, and Darth Vader.

Locking-on an opponent makes you quicker. You will notice that no matter how you move, you're going to be facing them even if you backpedal. The funniest one to do it against is Vader because he's so slow. It helps make quick work out of the cyborg Sith Lord. You will need that advantage when facing him on the Death Star.

Anyway, let me know how that turned out for you.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,