View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:55 PM   #8
Darth_Yuthura
Banned

Current Game: KOTOR III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem View Post
I still think Darth Sidious was the hardest opponent I've ever went up against.
Maybe I can lend some advice for this one... saber block. Each time Sideous tries to blast you, block with the lightsaber and after you stopped the attack, press block again. This turns his own Force energy against himself with no effort at all by the player. You don't have to lock on or even move to avoid his shots. The key is that you can literally beat him just by watching his hands and timing your blocks so you can turn his own lightning against him(Mace Windu come to mind?). Leave your guard down until just before he strikes, otherwise it doesn't work.

When he cheats and makes himself invincible so he could throw those four canisters at you, Force repulse to throw them out of his grip.

Anyway, I appreciate the advice, but just don't want to bother with wasting countless hours trying to beat something like this. Vader is much the same way, so if I can barely beat him in Sith Lord, I'm not going to try Master anymore. I just don't know how you beat their defenses or why these bosses are immune to your own attacks. My problem comes from trying to avoid Kazden's powers, which are significant to your health, and barely scratching him even when I do score direct hits. I'm just not going to try anymore, but thanks for the advice.
Darth_Yuthura is offline   you may: quote & reply,