Thread: Shinobi
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 04:14 PM   #42
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
Sam was headed to the Ramen shop, he was not only hungry, but he knew thats where he could find the Akagi, and maybe Karela. He got ther and the roof burst into flame, and heard "Let Konoha and Uzimaki burn!" He looked for the source of the noise, but everyone that was screaming made it difficult. Karela, whom he had noticed, yelled for everyone to get out, she had an idea.
Then, part of the roof collapsed, hitting the cook in the head.
Sam couldn't let him burn in here. He ran over and picked him up just as Karela's Earth Tomb jutsu activated. Sam held his breath and thought as fast as he could What am I going to do... right! he put the cook down and used the signs for his kekkei genkei, Ice Release. His jutsu was weak enough from his recent fight that the ice would melt and evaporate quickly.
I sure hope it does, or my missions over before it began.

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,