View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 05:37 PM   #10
Volar the Healer
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR & Rebellion
Why shouldn't Creationism be taught in public school? Or, at least, Intelligent Design?

I think it's because the evolutionists know Intelligent Design is more logical and has more scientific support than evolution does. But, the only way they can continue teaching it is to not allow the Intelligent Designers to speak...to not allow the scientists who used to be evolutionists to speak...to say why they've changed their minds. Yes, everyone should question why evolution requires censorship! Ahhhh, it appears we've learned nothing from Copernicus.

Evolutionists have to censor other points of view. They know there have been so many discoveries in the last fifteen years that have scientifically disproved evolution that if they become known evolution will die. But, the scientists do know this information, which is why evolution is dead as far as scientists are concerned. It continues today only as a religious belief.

Something is seriously wrong when I can question my government, but I cannot question your religion - evolution.

Go on! Keep calling doctorate degreed scientists whackos! Insist upon censorship! I, and other scientists, know this is the only defense the evolutionists have left.

Know Jesus Know Peace
No Jesus No Peace

Last edited by Volar the Healer; 02-03-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Volar the Healer is offline   you may: quote & reply,