View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 05:54 AM   #23
The Tingler
The Lagomorph Prince

Current Game: Not TFU2
The International House of Mojo Staff 
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmanmasraro View Post
The Fact Sheet from Lucasarts says that "The PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system version features six robust types of burst gameplay including combat and physics challenges, puzzles and the trademark Indiana Jones chase sequences". Does that mean the PSP version will be different? I'm kinda confused with that post...
Supposedly the PSP version is being made exclusively by Amaze, but I think this will just be a short bit of extra gameplay, possibly minigames.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX View Post
Either way, I'm happy with it. it's good that they didn't just target it to the 360/PS3 crowd only, as they've had their fill of "hardcore" games, now there's finally something as a primarily Wii exclusive. Hope it turns out better than TFU.
These versions were always coming, but 360/PS3 was getting the main LucasArts-developed version. Unfortunately because of LucasArts' internal Civil War over the last couple of years, Indy got continually put on the backburner, and management decided it would take too much time and effort to finish it. So they cancelled their own version, but the Wii etc. versions were made outside of LucasArts so they didn't get any interference. So we're getting them instead.

It does suck, but instead of Vapourware that may never have come out we're getting a new Indy game (and story) soon. Let's hope it's good.

The Tingler is offline   you may: quote & reply,