View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #32
Aliryn
Rookie

Current Game: Bouncing around.
I also got the "invalid data" thing with the movies, even though the others all worked, including the optional music one. Am also re-downloading. I'll let you know how it goes.

Man, this looks so cool . . . I accidentally came across the [WIP] thread just a few days ago. It was really something to randomly hit it right before it came out. I'M SO EXCITED! I've watched the teaser and full trailer a billion times already. (I tend to do that. I watched one of the trailers for The Two Towers for two hours straight one night. Then forty-five minutes straight the next night. I don't get sick of things I love. And I never get enough of them.)

Really, this looks epic.

Re-downloading also worked for me! ^_________________________^

Really, I wonder why this problem keeps occurring, for different people too . . . If it were a corrupted file, why should it work the second time?

Oh well.

Nobody's going to hear from *me* for the next few hours . . .

"I want to see how your green ideals would change the country that was built up by that King Bradley, who doesn't even fear God." —Arakawa Hiromu, Fullmetal Alchemist
I prefer to look on the future as something which is not written in stone. —Star Trek: The Next Generation
'So that is the King of Rohan!' said Pippin in an undertone. 'A fine old fellow. Very polite.' —J.R.R. Tolkien,
The Lord of the Rings
Remember: Pink drummer bunnies are fascist. And may Pepsi fill your soul.

Last edited by Aliryn; 02-09-2009 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Fixed!
Aliryn is offline   you may: