View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #98
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Kreia advises you to visit the cave after your business at the Academy is done, which I've always followed, but are there any negative effects on the game or your mission if you do the cave and the tomb of Ludo Kressh first? I've always thought the dead Lona Vash (or the missing Lona Vash, coupled with being pointed toward M4-78) and the fight with Darth Sion was a great cliffhanger to end your visit to Korriban with.

I thought it was a great Chewie-get-us-out-of-here moment, and going to the cave after doing it and before boarding your ship kind of ruins that feeling. So does anything happen if you should visit the cave before going to the Academy? Do you lose influence with Kreia or anything like that?

Also, I would not want to see Dantooine or Korriban in Knights of the Old Republic III (assuming that by "K3" the author is not referring to The Old Republic MMO). They were cool, but enough is enough. Let's have Ziost as an alternative to Korriban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,