View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:59 AM   #64
Admiral_Thrawn

Current Game: Empire at War: FoC
By daybreak the settlers were well established, turning some empty caverns into a home worthy of royalty. Fine silk was hung upon the walls and huge carpets strung across the floor. With the pact broken the Werewolves found a new artistic calling, immediately betraying the traditional empty cave feeling. Huge pictures were adorned upon the silk walls, portraying amazing attention to detail with no failings.

With the end of the bloodpact many Werewolves fled the Shadowlands to join Silverhound's clan, escaping the inevitable death that awaited them. The Werewolves now stood upright, clad in fine vestments or flowing robes. The raw meat that once was the Werewolves diet was discarded in favour of a much more balanced pallet. Such changes seemed to come naturally to the Werewolves, almost as if it was their everyday lives. Not one spoke out against the changes, nor did anyone oppose it. Silverhound however was nowhere to be found . . .

Grand Admiral of the Imperial Remnant.
"This one is constantly thinking, analyzing, strategizing. He showed no fear, but was curious, studying me in turn."
―Emperor Palpatine
"All thoughts are worth listening to, whether later judged to be of value or not."
―Thrawn
"I have no qualms about accepting a useful idea merely because it wasn't my own."
―Thrawn
"Butů it was so artistically done."
―Thrawn's last words
-Master Tactician
Admiral_Thrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,