View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 07:28 PM   #135
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
"Your Grandfather tried to kill you, not because you were an abomination, but because you were much too similar. Much too similar to your Grandfather...or should I say, much too similar to me."

In time Baldur recognised the face: the face of a murderer. His own grandfather. Baldur wished it to be otherwise, but deep down he came to the obviousness of the truth.

He took a clip out from his Gunsword and confirmed they are his usual rounds of Silver Nitrate infused bullets. Is it possible he grew an immunity to silver? I have heard rumors that Vampires can modify themselves, but I never knew it to be true... even to this extent!

"Yes... Grandfather. I do understand!" he smacked the clip back into his Gunsword. "You were afraid that I would surpass you in everyway: to overthrow you and take your place as a powerful leader!"

"You took everything away from me! Even my own life, as you plunged a wooden stake into my chest when I was a toddler."

Baldur gripped both hands on the hilt of his Gunsword. "You were afraid... a coward as you are to be! The fact that your blood runs through my veins disgusts me!"
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,