View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #83
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
There is cellular function isn't there, the cells take in nutrients and expell waste, they grow and divide, that sounds like life to me.
Nutrients provided by the mother.

And even if your point was valid, that wouldn't constitute personhood.

Quote:
Actually I don't, that's why I think the Catholics are correct on this topic.
Actually you do which is why you're changing the subject here instead of addressing the point.

Quote:
No, it's more of I don't really care, in my views life begins at conception.
Okay, then your simply here to troll then (since you aren't here to debate). Your view is an opinion based on dogma and will not hold up in serious discussion. I think you and I are both aware of this.

Quote:
I posted it months ago in Kavar's Corner, I'm not going to waste my time looking for it again, because you said that someone that testified under oath, a transcript from the Illinois State Senate, etc. weren't valid sources so quite frankly I'm not going to waste my time.
Okay, so then you're done with the thread then. kthxbai.

Quote:
No, there is a moral calamity, where the problem is the fact that some people think you can compromise what you know to be right and wrong is for conveinence. That's what's wrong.
Please present your argument or move along. Insisting that there is a moral argument is not the same thing as presenting one. This isn't a sandbox and you don't get to have your way just because you can throw a tantrum really loud.
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,