View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #86
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Nutrients provided by the mother.

And even if your point was valid, that wouldn't constitute personhood.
Nutrients are provided by the mother if an infant is breast fed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Actually you do which is why you're changing the subject here instead of addressing the point.
Actually I am addressing the point, I'm pointing out that like Catholics, I find a lot of the arguments for fertility clinics, abortions, and stem cell research to be immoral. In that stance, I'm not contradicting myself on the subject.

Quote:
Okay, then your simply here to troll then (since you aren't here to debate). Your view is an opinion based on dogma and will not hold up in serious discussion. I think you and I are both aware of this.

Quote:
Okay, so then you're done with the thread then. kthxbai.
If you're going to quote me, kindly quote me in context please.

Quote:
Please present your argument or move along. Insisting that there is a moral argument is not the same thing as presenting one. This isn't a sandbox and you don't get to have your way just because you can throw a tantrum really loud.
It's a moral issue because we're talking about human life, at what point do you define it as something like this to be unethical. That's the problem with trying to play God, what is being done devalues human life. That's the moral problem.
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,