Thread: Gay Marriage
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 11:46 PM   #148
True_Avery
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
Well consider this, while radical feminists want this, do you particularly want men to no longer have a purpose for existing?
What are you talking about? How is allowing lesbians to have children going to lead to the extinction of men?

Quote:
I imagine most guys wouldn't mind lesbians having affairs though despite being married to a guy, heck I doubt most guys would even be jealous.
If they are a lesbian, I doubt they'd be married to a guy.

Quote:
There is no valid reason for gay marriage either
How about that it is unconstitutional and has been ruled as such in 4 states?

There is plenty of reason. You just don't want to acknowledge them.

Quote:
In fact I can argue gay marriage is discriminatory to straight people. Gay people can marry with a heterosexual right now and still carry on their love life.
A heterosexual couple can marry and one of them can be in a relationship with someone. Its called an affair.

Quote:
heck they don't even have to marry right now and many insurance companies will carry their partner.
Source. My gay friends have been denied insurance for years because their marriage does not count.

Quote:
If two straight people try to get together and file for joint insurance, if they aren't married they can't put their partner on the coverage. Classic discrimination.
What? How is that discrimination and how does that relate to this topic?

Also, what are you talking about?
True_Avery is offline   you may: quote & reply,