View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 12:51 AM   #32
Tommycat
>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
Actual data are lacking in many of the studies. I think I remember even hearing one of the advocates had to provide his data. The computer algorithm used would have produced a hockey stick graph with stock market figures(Not saying they all do this, but it tends to look bad).

You almost seem to be claiming that anyone who does not share the belief in anthropogenic global warming is blasphemous....

One thing I was trying to state(though I think it may have gotten lost) is that it is entirely possible that the correlation between CO2 levels and temperature increase could be related but in the opposite causal relationship. increased temperatures make for more favorable conditions for animal life. More animal life, more CO2. So while CO2 may add to the greenhouse effect, it could be more of an effect than a cause.

Note: I'm quitting smoking, so the brain is functioning weirdly right now... It's threatening to kill my empathy if I don't give in to its demands...

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,