View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 03:31 AM   #97
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiE23 View Post
I no longer understand the Vista haters anymore. I mean, the first year sucked all to hell with incompatibility issues and all, and I certainly experienced them firsthand, but now it's a solid platform in my opinion. The UI over XP is worth small hit in performance... you know, from crappy-underpowered with XP to underpowered-crap with Vista (on a Netbook).
Oh, OK. I asked because I figured that XP would perform better on that netbook and take up (a lot) less space on the harddrive. I'm not a Vista hater by any stretch of the imagination, though. As a matter of fact, I'm using it right now. It beats XP hands down as far as stability goes, and I have yet to install an old game that won't run on it after a little tweaking, so I have no problem with it. I kept my (now very) old XP machine just in case, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine View Post
I hate people who are super elitist with computers and technology.
Yup. 1680x1050's just fine for me, so I guess I'm a peasant.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,