Quote:
Originally Posted by Char Ell View Post
LucasArts games being shown at E3 are:
Star Wars Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Check out the E3 part of the forum. Jeff and I were in the Lucasarts meeting room for a good part of today's E3, and we either watched demos or played demos of the above games.

The SWTOR preview I'm doing is huge, as Jeff and myself were literally like the first press to get to see the demo and it blew both of us out of the ****ing water. More info in a day or so, but we got an exclusive interview with a producer, were the first to see the demo, and are going back tomorrow to see the demo again to catch anything we may have missed. Even Jeff, who was none too hot on the idea, was blown away.

The quality of this game is astonishing, and their goal is jaw dropping. The best way I can describe it is Mass Effect with multiplayer elements. Kotor 3 would simply not be able to live up to this game at this point in my opinion. More soon.

As for the rest of the games, got some threads up on Republic Heroes and Indy. The DS/PSP Battlefront was also a lot of fun, and that thread will be up tomorrow. Jeff was literally the very first media to see the Monkey Island stuff at E3 (I dropped him off at the hotel where the devs were before E3 for the interview), so he'll have an exclusive interview and previews up in a day or two.

LucasArts did good this year, and both Jeff and I agree they were far, far better than expected this year.

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=752

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX
God, the only real thing that LA is showing (that we know of) is TOR and the new Indy game, both of which aren't any where close to spectacular.
If SWTOR doesn't end up being spectacular after what I saw today, then I may as well give up on gaming and gamers in general.
True_Avery is offline   you may: quote & reply,