View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 10:16 AM   #17
Char Ell
Force Enlightened

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Folder extraordinaire Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Avery View Post
Check out the E3 part of the forum. Jeff and I were in the Lucasarts meeting room for a good part of today's E3, and we either watched demos or played demos of the above games.
I am already watching.

Quote:
The SWTOR preview I'm doing is huge, as Jeff and myself were literally like the first press to get to see the demo and it blew both of us out of the ****ing water. More info in a day or so, but we got an exclusive interview with a producer, were the first to see the demo, and are going back tomorrow to see the demo again to catch anything we may have missed. Even Jeff, who was none too hot on the idea, was blown away.

The quality of this game is astonishing, and their goal is jaw dropping. The best way I can describe it is Mass Effect with multiplayer elements. Kotor 3 would simply not be able to live up to this game at this point in my opinion. More soon.
So Moeller is going to drop WoW for TOR then?

Quote:
LucasArts did good this year, and both Jeff and I agree they were far, far better than expected this year.
Yeah, I agree. LucasArts surprised me with the volume of game announcements, the heritage program, and actually making a PC version of Republic Heroes.

Want to battle against cancer and other chronic diseases? Join Team LFN!

Char Ell is offline   you may: quote & reply,