View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 12:11 AM   #64
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Will this suffice?" The Jedi asked, lifting her lightsaber and removing it's power pack. "I expect a similar guarantee from you."

"I agreed to no such thing, but if it brings you comfort, then you have my word, my lightsaber will be disabled, but your friend there must do the same as you ((assuming Tonatious is with Kalla at the moment)), seeing I don't trust either of you at all!"

Vector squinted and glanced at the other Jedi, noticing he hadn't been saying anything, nor did he look like he was going to remove his lightsaber's power supply. This made Vector tighten his grip on his lightsaber, he wasn't going to do anything with his own lightsaber until both Jedi were unarmed, and, for the most part, harmless.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,