View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #69
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Vector hissed under his breath and then sighed, he would have to trust the male Jedi, as he wielded no lightsaber from what he'd said, and what Vector saw.

"I will keep my bargain then, I am removing the power cell," He spoke aloud, doing what he said, he flung his lightsaber's power cell out into the open from his hidden position, to where the two Jedi could see it, and he quickly moved to a new position to avoid detection.

Then something stirred in the Force, the planet's essence was fluctuating, more people were coming, and one of the Jedi on the outside was making his way to their positions.

"One of your friends is coming. I can tell you that if he desires to cause any 'altercations', then he is sorely mistaken; I can sense you all like big red dots on a white tunic through the Force, after all, you Jedi tend to stick out on wild planets such as this, especially ones so strong in the Force," Vector told the two Jedi, flexing the hand that had the Phrik Gauntlet on it.

He looked at the two, then grimaced, he was tired of these hiding games, besides, one unarmed Jedi, and a strange philosophical fellow wielding a sword wasn't much of a threat to him, especially when he still had his Phrik Gauntlet, and "Stealth" Blaster; and if things did turn violent, and the fight wasn't going in his favor, then he'd easily be able to slip away and disappear again, or so he planned, though he'd learned that plans don't always go perfectly.

Vector snarled to himself, and shook his head, forcing himself to move into the open. "There, I am out where you can see me, hopefully this has garnered some trust from you two, right?" He questioned vehemently, his instilled dislike of the Jedi resurfacing in his voice. Vector kept his hands out, but his Gauntlet on, if they weren't too perceptive, they wouldn't be able to tell what it was, and if he kept his hood up, then they wouldn't see his Sith markings, and they wouldn't move to attack, or so he hoped.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 06-30-2009 at 04:04 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,