View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
Sam debated whether or not he should call Smith or not. Smith was still Smith, but now as an Agent, he was even harder to get.
"Oh, just call him sweetie, whats the worst that could happen? He doesn't pick up?" Alexis Ian, wait, now its Alexis Larson, said.
"Well, hon, He could hang up on me, threaten me, all sorts of stuff. He wouldn't, but you asked." Sam returned.
Alexis giggled and laid down under the covers of the bed. "You know, you could make some new friends, take one of them."
Sam laughed a little, that would work, but would require he move into a friend relationship far too fast for anyones comfort. "I'll sell one, that'll do. Hey, wanna play some COD?" Sam said.
Alexis thought and answered "It's not like I got anything else to do." And they played video games to their hearts content.

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,