View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 10:44 PM   #14
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Atrianna was wearing black sun glasses when she saw Smith at the entrance to the terminal and she smiled inwardly.

"Hello again. I wish it was under better circumstances, but my employer sent me to Siberia a few days ago and I found something over there that... well, I'm going to have to wait until I can show it to Vlad at the same time before answering any questions."

Atrianna simply stared him down.

"Anyway, how's your daughter? She must be, what, seventeen? Eighteen?"

Atrianna couldn't wait any longer. She grinned at him and gave him a firm handshake.

"It's good to see you to Smith. And yeah...Shayla is eighteen now and she's training with Vlad. That...is a sight that you have to see with your own eyes. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen."

Atrianna looked over at the game poster and her eyes narrowed behind her sun glasses.

"Hold on just a second. I have to take care of something and then I'll pick you up some food. I've been keeping my eyes on everyone and I know you've joined a Merc outfit. They don't provide good food on the planes...I know."

Atrianna whistled cheerfully as she walked over to the advertisment and examined it a bit more carefully.

Fight alongside with the Valiant Atrianna! Battle Zombies with the undefeatable Vlad! Fight for the survival of your country as the Mysterious Smith!

Atrianna snorted in disbelief and leaned in closer to the poster to read some of the smaller print.

Fight for your very life against the deadly Zombie hive mind and fight to escape Chicago...Can you prevent the Nuclear Operation?

Below that was a picture of Atrianna blasting a group of Zombies with a Minigun and Aiden with glowing green eyes. Below that was a picture of Vlad and Smith fighting back to back each armed with pistols and then there was a picture of Sam arming the bomb.

Alright...this is going down right now.

Atrianna whistled as she pulled down the poster, rolled it up and threw it in a nearby Trashcan.

She turned to Smith.

"Now we can go."
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,