View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #82
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"You may be able to sense us though why you call me a Jedi is beyond me. Yet can you sense those that have masked themselves within the Force or cut themselves off completely?" The strange sword wielding fellow asked.

"I can't sense everyone through the Force, those that are skilled in masking their presence and those that are weak beacons in the Force I have some difficulty with, but then again, detection through the Force is only one way of finding people, I have my natural senses, as well as the ability to sense the intentions and wills of others," Vector told him bluntly.

"There is something else we are looking for: a lightsaber. If you will not give us the holocrons, will you at least let us have that?" The female Jedi inquired.

Vector mused to himself for awhile, and then spoke in a more neutral tone than he had been, "Ah, a lightsaber you say, I found that with the holocrons, I had no use for it, and I felt the taint of a Jedi on it, so I simply left it alone, only activated it, oooh, maybe three times at most during my stay here."

"I will take you to the lightsaber, if you so desire," Vector told them, motioning them to go down a small path into the ruin's interior.

"If we cannot have one, than may we have another. Good faith is has been shown." The strange fellow said again.

Vector simply looked at him with a somewhat confused look. "I don't know if you want something, or you're on deathsticks, but if you're trying to say something about the lightsaber as well, I'd appreciate basic, not philosophical bi-speech," Vector said rather angrily.

"Now, if you want the lightsaber I suggest you follow me, and tell your friends they can come too," Vector said, pointing to his surroundings suggesting he knew that others were around; he turned making his way into the ruins, whether they followed or not was up to them.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,