View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #83
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I was removing it, the Dark Side taints Jedi worse than anyone, or at least it can from such a powerful influence as this holocron is. I was trying to hide my presence so as not to distract anyone unnecessarily with the frequent ground tremors on this planet, everyone has to keep on their toes, yes?"

Alriana narrowed her eyes at the force user. Something here was off...The woman was obviously good at conceling herself in the force but something about her was slightly..wrong.

"My name is Pahro Utonula, also known as P to the rest of the galaxy. I thought I was coming here on an archaeological expedition in order to get material for my next show, but here you are! Would you mind sparing a few moments for an interview?"

"Not at this time...no. I need you to carefully hand over the Holocron. These things are not only dangerous to Jedi but to all Force-users. They can twist you...shape you into something you are not."

"I can sense the cold on you. You have just recently awakened from cryostasis. Even archaeologists and reporters can be sensitive to the Force. From what era are you, exactly, Jedi?"

"I will answer your questions in due time...But first we must gathere all of the Holocrons I left behind here...and my lightsaber."
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,