View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #64
CommanderQ
I should go.

Current Game: Mass Effect
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Last thing Akira knew, he was out cold. Falling down right next to the victims of his outburst. Darkness closed in on his vision, and he lost complete control.

A while later...

Akira cracked an eyelid, examining the area.

He couldn't move his hands, arms, legs, anything....he was restrained.

What is this place? Where am I?

He provided his own answers...a medical facility, and in the hands of the enemy...whoever they were.

He could still use his fingers, and the strap was high on enough on his wrist that he could....

It only took a moment, his fingers danced on the lock, which was quickly out of the way. He discreetly moved the free hand and undid the other strap, then the legs and chest.

The other people in the room, presumably Medical Officers, had failed to notice him.

He stood quickly, and right behind one of the nearby Officers who was examining some sharp looking metal instruments. He grabbed her by the back of the head and slammed her onto the tray, knocking her out and injuring her pretty badly. As she fell, he grabbed a pistol sidearm that was on her coat.

He then turned, pistol at the ready, he aimed at the first Medical Officer who turned to face him.

"I demand to know what's going on!!!!"

you very much
If a tree would fall in the woods.....would the other trees laugh at it?
CommanderQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,