View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #92
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"I am Jedi Master Komad Kaltas. We understand your attachment to the holocrons, and we make no further attempt to take them from you." He explained to Vector. "I'm glad my daughter was able to a find a diplomatic solution to this."

"I too am somewhat relieved that nothing pointless came of our encounter, but do not think that because I am aiding you that I view you as friends, nay, I hardly trust you even now," Vector told the Jedi, his eyes roving back and forth in the dark passages of the ruin interior.

"Master Sergeant Kurt Krovak, Republic Super Soldier. I too am glad there was no bloodshed." A man slightly less prevalent in the Force spoke up. Vector didn't respond, he simply grunted and kept moving, sensing the man move up behind Vector, perhaps in an act of mistrust.

"Here it is," Vector said, stopping in the middle of a dark passage, he lifted his hand and began reaching out through the Force. He would not go further, for going any further would take the Jedi into a place that Vector did not want them in, so he simply retrieved the lightsaber from the position they were in now. Only moments later a rather old, but well maintained lightsaber came hurling out of the darkness, landing firmly in Vector's hand. "Tell whoever you give this to, that they're welcome, seeing as I've kept it clean since I got here," Vector told them, handing the lightsaber over to the female Jedi, seeing as she was the most peaceable one out of the bunch.

Just then Vector's head perked up, his senses detecting some distant thing. "Somethings wrong," he stated urgently. "Someone has damaged the ruins, and.....Someone has left, their dark intentions are quite prevalent now," he said, closing his eyes as if seeing something they couldn't. "They tell me someone has been hurt, or worse! And....Something evil has been taken!!" Vector nearly shouted, his anger surfacing, anger that he had not felt since his Sith days.

Vector hastily made his way back up the dark passages, leaving the others behind, but shouting back to them, "I suggest you follow so as not to get lost!"

Vector came racing out of the ruins, replacing his lightsaber's power cell, which he had retrieved on his way out; making his way to the disturbance, but what he found when he got there was only the remains of something that belonged to the ruins, and an incapacitated woman, he didn't feel the darker presence anymore, from what he could tell it had left. This caused Vector to grow furious, throwing his Phrik Gauntlet off of his hand and onto the ground in a fit of frustration at the prospect of such a dark thing leaving Jatalra to fall into the hands of who-knows-who. What angered him further was the fact that whoever got the dark thing, would end up coming back, and that would bring a wave of others too, his newfound home would no longer be his own anymore.

Vector sighed, concentrating on his thoughts, and making his anger subside. He would need to save his anger for another day, the day he found the one who tampered with his home.

He paused, looking at the ill woman on the ground, she had the taint of Jedi stink on her, but it was different, and old, as well as familiar. She reminded him of, the lightsaber, but there was something else, something comforting to him that he normally didn't feel from Jedi, it was the feeling of....The holocrons? Yes, she had the same feeling through the Force as the holocrons, and more distantly, Jatalra itself. Vector felt somewhat differently towards this Jedi, she did not bring up his instilled disposition towards Jedi, she had, after all, been in touch with Jatalra like himself after all.

Vector made his way over to the woman, putting his lightsaber away, he crouched down, lifting her into a sitting-type position, he put his hand to her forehead. "Sickness....From something foreign, and vile," Vector said aloud to no one in particular. "She was sick before as well, that isn't good, she was already weak," He said, moving his hand over her mouth, and then making a cone-like shape with it.

"This should expel some of the deadlier sickness," He said, using an old Sith technique that drained out life force from other living beings into himself, he instead directed the drain into one portion of her body, thus only draining the sickness, into himself. When the deed was done he shook his head and grunted.

"She won't die now, but she still needs medical attention," he said, looking around to see if any of the others were around, so that he could hand her off to them to take her back to their ship for treatment.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 07-07-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,