View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #86
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
"So, Shayla, your moms not home, hmm? Shame. Bet she never told you the true story. Yeah, I tried to hijack the mission, once. Yeah, I got Shot by your mom, right here" Sam said, pointing to the spot where Attrianna had shot him." Yeah, I saved your mom's butt several times, including when she thought I shot her, Even though I took aim next to her and killed one of the undead, But I'll be damned if you think I set off the nuke! Why would I set off the nuke when we were still in range? Check the phone records, My cell phone was there, where the nuke was, Alexis' cellphone never made the call, It was a fluke of nature. You want to shoot me? Go ahead, see if I can''t pull the trigger the same moment and take you down with me!" Sam said, his own trigger finger itching, for reasons unknown to him. He'd never had a fleeting thought about harming attrianna after the war, and most definitely not her daughter. But if she is willing, lets call it self-defence. Sam thought, waiting for Shayla's finger to make the sign of pulling...
. . . . . .
Jaden looked outside the window, making sure nothing was about to come up and try taking the door down.
"Jaden, anything out there?" His father asked.
"Nothing 'cept for a breeze swayin' the corn." Jaden answered in his non-natural country drawl. It usually lightened the mood, except for today.
"What's that then, oh great one?" His father asked in a sarcastic tone.
Jaden looked out the window again. Just Brad, there helper on the farm. But he was surrounded by the undead.
Jaden ignored all sense, he stepped outside and shot a few of the undead.
"Run Brad! RUN!!!" He yelled as Brad made his way towards his small cottage like house. All the zombies turned to Jaden, obviously attracted to the sound.

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,