View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 12:04 AM   #110
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"You don't strike me as the helpful type, why did you help her?" Asked the Republic soldier aiding him with the woman.

"Through all of the Jedi stench I could still sense a familiar feeling about her. From what I could tell she must have been here on Jatalra at one time, like myself, and so I felt a kinship with her and decided I could not allow someone else who has experienced living on such a place fall prey to such a foul act of cowardice," Vector told him bluntly, leaving little detail out of his explanation so the man would understand, and through his understanding leave him be and not trail him like a lost kath-pup.

Vector stood motionless as the Jedi proceeded to transport the injured woman away to their ship and began singing.

They conversed amongst themselves, content to ignore him as he stood there observing them. Then they started mentioning leaving and heading to a facility somewhere. This made Vector ponder, if he were to ever have his revenge, or if he ever wanted to find another place where he could dwell peacefully and alone, especially considering that the Jedi's presence would attract unwanted attention to the planet, he would have to find a way off, and they were his only option.

Vector approached the Jedi who seemed most prominent in the Force ((That would be Komad)), and spoke to him levelly, "look Jedi, I seek to bring swift revenge to the one who ruined the sanctity of my home, and removed the great and evil thing that should have stayed here. So I must ask you for help in getting off of this planet, and in return I will bring the holocrons with me, since your brood seems to have some unhealthy desire to obtain them; although I do not promise any of your kind may see them, let alone even touch, or interact with them, but at least it is of some assurance that you have them within your proverbial presence, and not being looted by pirates, or worse still, the Sith, right? So, deal?"

Vector knew the Jedi could not resist such an offer, even if it meant entering into a deal with one so seedy. Besides, even if it weren't that tempting, the prospect of having another person with them to counter and combat the Sith was, even if that person were of a darker nature than they themselves.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,