View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 11:57 PM   #115
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"We're leaving now ourselves, and there's room on our ship. We have a deal." The one strongest in the Force replied, accepting Vector's offer rather willingly.

'These Jedi are quite strange.....Not normal by any means,' Vector thought to himself, taking the Jedi's proffered hand rather pensively, cringing ever-so-slightly as he did so, seeing as even touching a Jedi set off his anger towards them. He sighed lightly, letting go of the Jedi's hand, if he wanted offworld, he would have to stomach a lot more than handshakes and strange behavior.

"I'll go get the holocrons, it'll only take me a few minutes," he told the Jedi, moving away and towards the ruins quickly, using the Force to retrieve his Phrik Gauntlet from the ground where he had thrown it in his fit of frustration. Vector weaved his way through the catacombs and passageways of the interior ruins, moving with ease through the dusty halls, knowing every nook, and every cranny, he made his way to the holocrons.

Vector reappeared roughly ten minutes later, all of his personal belongings, which weren't many, had been retrieved, and he was carrying a large sack made of animal skins over his shoulder, and from the looks of it, the contents were what he had promised, the holocrons.

Vector re-approached the the Jedi and spoke rather defensively to him, "I have them, so let's get off of this planet before I actually decide to care about the fact that I'm leaving my once solitary home and life all because of you. And don't forget, the holocrons stay with me, you get no touching, or even looking privileges."

He moved towards the ship the Jedi had come in on, looking over at the diplomatic Jedi woman that had convinced him to give them the old lightsaber, he spat out in a rather disgruntled manner, "And you don't get to see them either, no matter how much you use that silver tongue of yours."

Vector looked towards their destination and smirked evilly as he thought on what he had said to the Jedi woman, and a dark and impish thought came to his mind.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,