View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 01:23 AM   #8
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipperthefrog View Post
what is that good reason?
While I'm not censorist, I do believe in parental moderation/mediation. You'll eventually have to have those talks with your kids, but exposing them to prostitution, beatdowns, robbery car jacking, and crime while they're too young isn't exactly the way to go.

Do you really want junior being sent home in the middle of the day and having to meet with an irate principal because he's slamming other kids' heads in doors and wisecracking to a teacher about "plinking" a hooker in the car he stole form her?
--I think you get the point: only when you believe they are ready and can handle it responsibly.

Quote:
Then you are in agreement with me.
Yeah, I am. And furthermore I think parents who completely blame VGs and rock music on their child's bad behavior need to take a look at themselves. Freedoms have responsibility, no?

If you've done your part as a parent and your kid is still acting up because of it, then take it away. If you haven't...that's where it starts. That's what I have observed from parents whose kids are exposed to that stuff, but they are not little monsters for it.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,