View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 03:49 PM   #6
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderQ View Post
Hmmm...I would think that the training of the Mandalorians had more to do with familial raising...in other words, the Mandalorian Father would train his sons from the youngest age possible, teaching them, disciplinging them, the whole deal. This goes on until the Mandalorian son leaves or the Father dies or...just anytime were the trainee hits the epitome of training.

Now, Clones are trained from birth, starting out with flash-training, watching a holo-screen that teaches them all of the essentials of combat. Then they move onto a boot camp atmosphere which is meant to break them down, and build them up in a better, more elite, image of a soldier. This continues until there first taste of combat...

So I'm going to say there's little difference onto how the Mando'a and clones were trained...the only real difference is family...but the clones made up for this with their brothers and training sergeants.
Maybe there is a difference in the terrain training if you know what I mean. On Kamino there were just simulations(and rain) but the Mandalorians could train by fighting beasts and learning to survive. Of course that can be simulated but the original is always better.

As for rc's question:
Crusaders.

Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,