View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 06:01 PM   #1
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
ZimmMaster's WIP's

Current Projects:

Ultimate Saber Mod (TSLPatcher Version)- I am remaking the USM to install with the TSLPatcher to resolve compatability issues with many mods out there. A few examples would be, the Final Touch my by oddflash, the TSLRCM, the TSLRP by Team Gizka (if its ever released). This version will install with the TSLPatcher and include the major fixes, it will make changes to the 2da, and dlg files. It will also recompile the scripts with the Random Loot Fix included. So no more having to manually edit the files in the USM to make them compatable. Permission to host is pending.

UPDATE: I was unable to gain permission to host a whole new USM. So I went to my backup plan. I will release the patcher and tslpatchdata folder with the changes.ini file, info.rtf file, usm source scripts which are allowed to be used without contacting the team and un-modded dlg and 2da files that are used in the USM in a zip archive. In order for the patcher to work you will have to download the USM on KotOR Files. In the archive there is a folder called "Override" (without the quotes). Open this folder and delete all .ncs files. To do this quickly, open the USM override folder and open your searcher (Windows Key + F) and click search all files or folders and then if neccesary browse to the USM override folder and then in the all or part of filename text box type ".ncs" (without the quotes). Hit delete and then navigate back to the USM's override select all then copy and paste the files into the tslpatchdata folder DO NOT overwrite ANY files when asked. Then run the patcher.

UPDATE 2: Mod release postponed till permission issues resolved.

<snip> Mod Project Canceled.

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Last edited by ZimmMaster; 08-07-2009 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Project Cancelation...
ZimmMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,