Thread: KotOR Comics
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 05:30 AM   #27
purifier
Forumite

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
I've taken a Picture of my 1994 TPB collecting the first run of TOTJ comics, It seems I was mistaken on the title pertaining to the Comic itself... But it could in fact be the first instance of the Phrase, and influence on Bioware when naming KotOR?

Well now that's usual...I never seen that before, I mean as far as the KoTOR words being printed on the lower left corner of the cover, mine doesn't have anything like that on it.

Here's an example of another, exactly like the one I have:

Sorry, I don't have a digital camera or I would show you an actual pic of mine.

Anyway, the print date on the inside of mine said July 1994. So I guess yours might be either an earlier printed version or a later printed version.

Also, I believe your right when saying that the printed KoTOR phrase on those TPB editions was an influcence to Bioware. It does make total sense as to where they got the idea from.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity View Post
I saw the TOR comics in a little advertising interlude touting the MMO coming up. I wonder...does anyone think these comics will make the printing press?
It would be nice if they did, we can only hope so. But if they do start printing TOR comic books, I hope it's Dark Horse Comics that takes on the task of doing it. But...then again, I wouldn't mine seeing Marvel do the TOR comic books either; I think they got better artists and writers.

SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,