View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #33
Ray Jones
[armleglegarmhead]

10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Not sure how you figure you're doing so with these non-starters, but you keep on telling yourself whatever you want, Rayston.
Welcome to the world of animated GIF, Herr Rocket-Science!

Quote:
Oh, you're confused?

Allow me to help.
Please, allow me to help.

Quote:
Argument: a coherent series of statements leading from a premise to a conclusion
You forgot to mention that the conclusion of your "argument" of "situational violence" was neither based on logic, reality, nor, and that's my favourite: any source. Thumbs up for being coherent so far, though.

Quote:
My comment that your post did not contain an argument was an attempt to politely point out that you typed a lot of words without actually saying anything meaningful.
While this is getting more and more away from being on topic-- you still pull the same lame tactics, apparently. You come up with something and every time you find it rebutted, you go like "but that's not an argument", "rana rana burden of proof", or, and here's my favourite again, "that's not valid because you did not provide any sources". This behaviour from your side is near being a troll. Additionally, your "attempt to politely point out that ..." was surely anything but polite.

Last edited by SkinWalker; 08-20-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Ray Jones is offline   you may: quote & reply,