Originally Posted by Nemez0r
How are ewoks badass? They are primitive little creatures from endor D:
"His name is Kettch, and he's an Ewok."
"Oh, yes. Determined to fight. You should hear him say, 'Yub, yub.' He makes it a battle cry."
"Wes, assuming he could be educated up to Alliance fighter-pilot standards, an Ewok couldn't even reach an X-wing's controls."
"He wears arm and leg extensions, prosthetics built for him by a sympathetic medical droid. And he's anxious to go, Commander."
"Please tell me you're kidding."
"Of course I'm kidding. Pilot-candidate number one is a Human female from Tatooine, Falynn Sandskimmer."
"I'm going to get you, Janson."
"Yub, yub, Commander."
―Wes Janson and Wedge Antilles
My guesses following a WoW model(Class + 3 proficiency trees to choose from):
1. Saber Skills (Finesse DPS)
2. Force Skills (Offensive Force Skills?)
3. Protection (Buffs/Influence/Maybe Heals)
1. Heavy Weapons (High DPS)
2. Protection (High damage mitigation)
3. Tactics (Squad tactics and group buffs)
1. Pistoleer (high DPS)
2. Subtlety (Stealth + Survival skills)
1. Saber Skills (High DPS)
2. Attacking Force Powers (AoE DPS - Lightning anyone?)
3. Controlling Force Powers (attacks that strike fear, debuffs)
1. Conventional Warfare (Blasters)
2. Unconventional Warfare (Short Range AOE - Flamethrower/Explosives)
3. Hunter (Stealth + DeBuffs)?
1. Assassinate (Poisons + DPS)
2. Combat (High DPS)
3. Subtlety (Stealth + Survival + DPS)