View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 04:35 PM   #521
DarthAve
Yeezy

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity View Post
^^^rofl

@ DarthAve: That is pretty rough. Rather unsettling to find after a period of time.

If experience has shown me anything, we all change a lot from 18 to 25 years old. So until both partners of a relationship of a couple are at least about that old, I would not count on someone else to hold steady. Especially if it were a question of whether or not that person will become a snake in the grass and do something like this.

Not saying don't live (by all means, *do* live), just in terms of expectations and human behavior this is usually what happens.

In a year you'll look back on this and see him for what he really is. And laugh when he comes trying to crawl back to you b/c she found someone 'better' than him. Wish you well.
Mm thanks. Everyone is wishing me better, but I saw it coming in some ways. I would describe the entire situation it occurred under, but that would take a wall of text and the swamp doesn't want to deal with my crap. I'm happy anyways, and pursuing someone now that I really do feel I have things in common with, and genuinely enjoy being around more than Darrell... =] I'm a strong lady, I made it.
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,